Set of rules guiding the Canada Day Lotto
Because we value and highly esteem you, we want to help you comprehend the working principles of the Canada Day Lotto, we recommend that you go through the set of rules guiding the game before you take part in the lottery. Definitely, information such as account registration, purchasing entries, game rules, prizes, and payments can be found below.
Need more info? Visit the How to Play page to learn about how to enter the Canada Day Lotto.
How to Open and Register Your Account
- To proceed with your account registration, you will need a valid email address, and your details such as name and address are highly required!
- You must verify that you are the owner of the registered email address when you sign up.
How to Buy Entries
- You must come to the age of accountability (18 years of age) to be qualified in purchasing entries.
- Entries cost €1.50 per line of numbers. The validity of your entries will be confirmed once you have completed your payment.
- The deadline for entry is 18:50 GMT on Thursday, 1st July. Any entries that have not been completed and paid for will not be valid.
- Canada-day-lotto.com’s partners and agents can decide to change the date or time at which the Canada Day Lotto takes place if the need arises.
- The user must ascertain whether they are legally authorized to participate in the Canada Day Lotto. Prizes may be forfeited if winners do not meet the eligibility standard.
- Entries cannot be cancelled or refunded.
About The Canada Day Lotto
- The Canada Day Lotto is an annual event scheduled to take place at 19:00 GMT on 1st July.
- Canada Day Lotto makes us of an Insured Random Number Generator (iRNG) which will randomly select six numbers from a range between 1 & 50 (The “main numbers”) and subsequently, followed by a seventh number known as the "Joker ball" from a range between 1 and 5. Hence, these seven numbers will make up the winning numbers, also known as the “winning line”.
- To win the €15 million jackpot users must have a valid entry, containing the same six main numbers and the same Joker Ball selected as the winning line.
- The six main numbers do not have to be matched in the same order that they are selected by the iRNG or in the order displayed on the results page on this website.
- The Joker Ball cannot be substituted with one of the main numbers to create a winning entry.
- Canada-day-lotto.com and its partners may change the date and time at which the Canada Day Lotto takes place, at their discretion.
Winnings and Claiming
- Players can only win the prizes listed on the Canada Day Lotto Prizes page.
- Prizes can vary due to differences in currency and exchange rates. Check the Currency page for more information.
- The €15 million jackpot will be split equally between all players who match six main numbers plus the Joker Ball.
- For you to be qualified to win the jackpot, you must have credible evidence of age and address, such as a passport and utility bill.
- The results of the Canada Day Lotto Ticket Checker do not act as evidence that a user has a winning entry. A player must have purchased an entry to be eligible for a prizes.
- The prize won by any player will be sent into his online accounts which he can withdraw anytime he wants. Note: there's no other method of getting the prize.